He acted completely fine yesterday, running around the house. Today he was lethargic. When I rushed him to the vet, he had a seizure on the exam table and died. Marshall had hurried over to the vet and was with me when it happened. I'm grateful for that.
We brought him home so the kids could say their goodbyes and we buried him in the backyard. The vet speculates that he must have gotten into and ingested something toxic. We don't know what it was.
The above picture and below video were taken with my iPhone just last night. I will miss him dearly.