My friend (and blog designer) Darcy put this on her blog a couple of days ago. This is a very important message that EVERYONE (who has a blogger account) needs to read. So naturally, I decided to steal it and re-post it on my blog.
Why? Because I love my readers. Especially those who leave comments. And often I like to email you back with a response to your comment, but you know what? Most of your comments come through in my email box as "noreplyblogger" and it makes me sad. :(
Please, pretty please listen to Darcy's wise instructions on how to edit your blogger profile so I can email you back when I have something to say.
I'm putting on my bossy pants. So y'all better follow along. ;)
1. Open up a new window. That's Ctrl-N if you're on a PC, Command-N for us Mac girls. Go 'head, I'll wait.
2. Leave one window open to these instructions. Go to your blog on the other window.
3. Click on customize. Click on dashboard in the upper right corner.
4. On the left, next to where your profile picture is, click on Edit Profile.
5. Under Privacy, click "show my email." Under identity, make sure the public email address that you use is there.
6. Save profile.
So what did you just do? You made it so that when you leave a comment on my blog (or anyone's blog) I/they can reply to you. Did you ever notice how when some people comment on your blog you can reply to them, and to others you end up replying to No-Reply-Blogger address?
So, if you've ever wanted to know how to make your email address show on people's comment mail from Blogger, now ya' know.
Yer welcome very much.
I'm done bein' MIss Bossy Pants now.